If you would like to read more about me, please click the link here to my other blog:
In brief my qualifications are:
- Pharmacist (ex Welsh School of Pharmacy, University of Cardiff, Wales, 1997)
- Nutritional therapist (Raworth College, Dorking, Surrey, 2003)
- Senior Associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine (London, ongoing)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP) certification with the Institute for Functional Medicine (Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 2016)
- Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist Level I (Health and Medical Professionals Certification) (Littleton, Colorado, 2016)
In essence I am a perpetual student of sports nutrition, health, diagnostics medicine, functional medicine, training, how the mind works, spirituality, energy medicine and life.
I will spend a life time trying to answer the questions that my out of the box brain thinks of, and in an eternal quest to seek how to get people where they want to get to in health, fitness, competition, and happiness.
Dream big, live big, regret nothing…..and how is by facing your fears each step at a time.
If you would like to contact me please click into the contact page.